Five things you didn’t know about Harry…
1. I used to play in a hardcore punk rock band called “In Theory”. To date, we have had zero offers from any record companies.
2. I am a trained librarian and worked for libraries for three years. I still know the Dewey decimal system.
3. I used to emcee wedding receptions. I once mispronounced the new couple’s last name the entire duration of their reception. Hire me!
4. I was once on stage at a fundraising concert encouraging people to donate money. They started throwing coins at me. Coins are hard and they really hurt.
5. I was once paid to take part in a series of human medical experiments. One for the resume right?