1. What can we expect from the show?
A lot of laughs in the morning- that’s our main aim. Plenty of banter and gossip, plus check out my latest antics across Dubai!
2. If you didn’t have to get out of bed to do the show every morning what would you do instead?
I would do the radio show FROM my bed 😉
3. Sum up the UAE in three words:
Exciting, Fun, HOT!
4. What’s the biggest thing that helps you create an amazing show each day?
The input from 92 Breakfast Show listeners help us make the best show possible. Twitter, Facebook, phone calls and texts, they’ll all put a massive smile on our faces.
5. If you weren’t an DJ, what would you other career be?
I think I would like to be a teacher – I love kids and I’m probably as immature as them sometimes.
6. Who would you rather be trapped in a lift with and why: Kim K or Beyonce?
Beyonce because she could sing sweet songs to me whilst I am terrified. It’s one of my worst nightmares.
7. Armani or Primani?
Primani all the way.
8. One Direction or Backstreet Boys?
One Direction – I am a massive fan. It’s not even a guilty secret, I am very openly a fan. Especially Niall, marry me?
9. Gwyneth Paltrow or Chris Martin?
Chris Martin because I went to see Coldplay in Glasgow and it was one of the best gigs of my life.
10. Angelina Jolie or Jen Aniston?
#TeamJen – I am a big fan of Friends!
11. Is Kanye a genius or a massive idiot?
I have to admit though, I really like Kanye’s music although he is a massive cringe sometimes.
12. Where do you want to retire, and why?
Let’s not talk about retirement, I only just got this job!
13. Who is the last person you went to dinner with?
My last dinner was my ‘Goodbye’ dinner in Scotland with my friends and family. I’ll miss them loads but I’m sure they’ll be inviting themselves over to sleep on my couch.
14. Worst celeb you’ve met, and why?
Avril Lavigne when I was 12. Me and my best mate Rach met Avril (we were MASSIVE fans) and got a picture with her. 3 weeks later, when the picture was developed, she had her head down! LIFE RUINED!
15. Best celeb you’ve met, and why?
Ed Sheeran because he was so incredibly sweet and asked me out to Nandos. I’m still waiting for his call 😉
16. What superpower do you want?
I would like the power of echolocation. I’d be able to locate objects by using sound waves like a bat. I would never lose my keys again.
17. Worst job you’ve ever had?
I worked at a well-known pizza restaurant. The job, itself, was really great but the fact that there was a constant stream of free pizza was dangerous.
18. Last time you laughed out loud – and what made you do it?
When my tiny-sized dog barked at a massive Alsatian and it bolted away, terrified, like lightning. I think my dog has small-man syndrome!
19. How do you want to be remembered?
As someone who lived life to the full, took risks and who made people smile.
5 things you didn’t know about Aylissa…
1. I have an honours law degree (LLB) from the University of Aberdeen. I worked hard for 4 years to get it then I gave it all up for radio – that’s love!